Monday, November 30, 2009

Movies I Regret Watching

Some of my friend's make fun of my taste in movies. The reason is because I like action flicks and don't ask for too much as far as story goes. As long as I am entertained, I am satisfied. For example Ong Bak was a movie about a thai warrior who goes after a statue that was stolen and has to fight a bunch of thugs on the way. There is not much story there, but the fight scenes are amazing and it is therefore one of my favorite movies. Another example is the Transporter, while some find it too far fetched, I still found it entertaining.

The point is, I don't ask for too much of a movie and rarely ever actually hate or regret watching a movie. Infact I never thought I would hate any movie until I saw Bruno. That movie was so bad, so pointless, so disgusting, that it was the first movie I actually regretted watching and made me wish I could get those 83 minutes of my life back.

Bruno is my inspiration for this post. I am starting a list below of movies that I actually wish I never wasted my time watching:

#1 Bruno
#2 Jennifer's Body - Asides from Megan Fox being incredibly hot, I was extremely bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment